clan sL ~ SaVaGe LiFe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Savage Life, a competitive Halo: Reach clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SaVaGe LiFe IS BACK IN ACTION AND UNDERGOING CHANGES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duffcity
Admin

SaVaGe LiFe IS BACK IN ACTION AND UNDERGOING CHANGES Empty
PostSubject: SaVaGe LiFe IS BACK IN ACTION AND UNDERGOING CHANGES   SaVaGe LiFe IS BACK IN ACTION AND UNDERGOING CHANGES EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:55 pm

Hey to all old-school and new-school sL clan members,

At this time, sL is undergoing a SERIOUS overhaul. If you weren't aware, I disappeared for 2 months after being arrested, and just recently came back to the game after being released.

I am in the process of adjusting the clan roster to accurately display our current clan members. During the two months that I was gone, we lost many members...but we've also gained some new, strong blood.

No matter what, sL will CONTINUE TO DOMINATE and CONTINUE TO BE A FRATERNITY OF PROS.

As we go through these changes, the clan ranking system is going to be simplified.

Clan ranks are simply: Leader, Officer, Member. THIS WILL CHANGE IN THE NEXT WEEK OR TWO, AS THINGS COME BACK TOGETHER.

I ask ALL clan members to work their ASSES off to get back into competitive shape. Also, be on the lookout for recruits. Remember, I need to fill up the LEADERSHIP POSITIONS, so now is the time to show me that you are all about the clan.

Also, please respect the officers during this transition phase. The officers are: ITZ LEBRON SON (formerly KSI_bluishnick), ITZ WADE SON (formerly Saysay23), and Diamondz3.

PEOPLE! PLAY TOGETHER ONLINE, LOOK FOR RECRUITS, and GET ACTIVE ON THE FORUMS.

savage life is back in BLACK N YELLOW, BABY!

- Duff

Back to top Go down
https://savagelife.forumotion.com

SaVaGe LiFe IS BACK IN ACTION AND UNDERGOING CHANGES
Page 1 of 1