clan sL ~ SaVaGe LiFe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Savage Life, a competitive Halo: Reach clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the home turf of Savage Life

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Duffcity
Admin

Welcome to the home  turf of Savage Life Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the home turf of Savage Life   Welcome to the home  turf of Savage Life EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:26 pm

Welcome to the home of clan sL ~ SaVaGe LiFe.

We are a competitive Halo: Reach clan that exists for two purposes: making the game more enjoyable and being recognized for what we are---the most skilled, dominating motherfuckers in the game.

That's the philosophy, at least. Whether or not it happens is up to us, but we've been succeeding pretty well thus far.

Last edited by Duffcity on Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://savagelife.forumotion.com
eminem fan 58

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the home turf of Savage Life   Welcome to the home  turf of Savage Life EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:58 pm

awsomness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Junior9182

Junior9182

PostSubject: Junior9182   Welcome to the home  turf of Savage Life EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Hey Duff its junior9182 Colonel grade 1 almost two just posting a reply from those messages affraid lol! afro
Back to top Go down
TheSuperNoobFTW

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the home turf of Savage Life   Welcome to the home  turf of Savage Life EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:08 am

Hey Duff, its me S-n00b, thanks for inviting me in, i appreciate it, i might not have much in terms of skill now, but i know that in time, i can prove useful somehow. just wanted to say thanks man
Back to top Go down
kaytoy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the home turf of Savage Life   Welcome to the home  turf of Savage Life EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:13 am

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....................I DID IT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the home turf of Savage Life   Welcome to the home  turf of Savage Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the home turf of Savage Life
Page 1 of 1